Verizon is one of the leading cellular phone and data plan providers and is said to do Business with approximately 100 countries across the globe. Following is a comprehensive, accurate and up to date detailing of contact information for Verizon headquarters, including email addresses, phone numbers, names of faculty members and more.
Verizon Headquarters Info
The Verizon corporate office is located in New York City, New York. Two Verizon address locations have been listed online, including: 140 W. St., New York, NY 10007 and 1095 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10036.
Verizon has 150 office locations worldwide and employs 177,900 employees in these offices. Their parent company is Verizon Communications, and they have a number of people on their executive team. The main members of this team can be found below.
Verizon Headquarters Executive Team
CEO: Lowell McAdam
COO: Lowell McAdam
CFO: Francis Shammo
How to Contact Verizon Corporate Office
Below you will find additional ways to contact the Verizon corporate office.
- Verizon Corporate Office Address: 140 W. St. New York, NY 10007 or 1095 Avenue of the Americas New York, NY 10036
- Verizon Corporate Office Phone Number: 1-212-395-1000
- Verizon Corporate Office Fax Number: 1-212-517-1897
- Verizon Corporate Office Contact Email: There is no official corporate email or contact page, but you are welcome to use the retail contact page.
- Verizon Corporate Office Website: While there is no dedicated corporate website, you can use the contact information above or on the official Verizon website to get ahold of Verizon headquarters.
Verizon Headquarters Useful Links
If you’re interested in directing your feedback to the Verizon headquarters or wish to further relay questions or concerns to Verizon corporate office, you can do so here:
- Verizon Headquarters Website (Not Applicable)
- Verizon Headquarters Contact Form
- Verizon Facebook Page
- Verizon Twitter Page
Once you’ve contacted the Verizon corporate office, come back to our site and let us know about your experience along with any questions or comments you have.